Viewing entries tagged
Visual.ly published this infographic called 'The Killer Commute', and a few things popped from the data about driving and your health:
- You are 40% more likely to divorce your spouse if you commute 45 minutes or more per day.
- Your risk of heart attack TRIPLES if you commute regularly for over 20 minutes daily over the same route.
Here is the full infographic from Visual.ly
Side reading about the credit card fraud
- 48% of Brits vulnerable to credit card fraud (agentcities.org)
- Credit card fraud warning (agentcities.org)
- Hotel Guests More Likely to Be Credit Card Hacking Victims [Infographic] - CreditDonkey Study Illustrates Danger (prweb.com)
Here is an awe+ infographic about online privacy, security and identity theft. This is the very problem the team at Ninut (@ninutinc) is working to solve right this minute. I found it in an article titled The Wild, Wild Web: Wrestling Online Privacy (from frugaldad.com). Pretty cool site too if you want to read about money matters, debt and career development. Go check it out after this image gets you stoned:
This is where we hang out in the world. From the creators at Gist:
In this infographic, we examine the world’s up-and-coming tech communities – from Germany to Mexico to Indonesia and more – and compare them on a number of different factors, including entrepreneurial mindset, access to capital and general strengths and weaknesses