Finished a SharePoint Masters program(my good wife reminds me I finished in Jan 2010, not 2011)
- Moved back to Florida (from NY)
- Moved houses/apartments 3 times (Port Washington, NY -> Pompano Beach, FL -> Fort Lauderdale, FL).
- Found a great place to live (Las Olas Blvd in Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Changed jobs 3 times
- Co-founded Advise.me
- Went to TechCrunch Disrupt and launched Advise.me
- Went back to school again in FL (Barry University)
- Visited Austin Texas for the first time, and reconnected with some good old friends.
- Founded Ninut
- Started working on an exciting new product with the Ninut Team.
- Visited Peru for the first time, my wife's homeland. I got to visit one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, Machu Picchu, and got to know all of Vanessa's family and friends.
A wild year, but I wouldn't change it one bit. Every experience was learning fuel to keep me going and do it better on the next round. I'm ready for a 2012 full of challenges. I'm very excited about the future of Ninut, the product and the team. I can feel it; 2012 will be an awesome year!